FORMS OF CSA
Physical contact with the child and can include:
- vaginal or anal penetration of the victim
- use of force and pain as in when rape occurs
- contact by coercion or manipulation such as fondling and fingering of a child’s genitals
- making a child inappropriately touch another person’s genitals
- fondling a child’s genitals and inappropriate touch over the child’s clothing.
- use of objects in the child’s genitals
- verbal harassment with sexual connotations
- showing pornography to a child
- child pornography
- deliberately exposing an adult’s genitals to a child
- making a child watch or hear sexual acts
- Secretly watching a child’s nakedness for example, while the child dresses or undresses
- Taking pictures of a child in nude or other sexually suggestive or compromising postures.